- to monitor the impacts of the Project Actions for assessment of the success of the Project implementation;
- to evaluate the identified impacts of the Project Actions in order to determine how the implementation of the Actions have contributed to the Project objectives;
- to provide timely identification of the risks related to separate Actions or Project in general.
- Project socio-economic impact assesment plan;
- Initial report of Project socio-economic impact on the local economy and population (deadline: 10/2017).
- Final report of Project socio-economic impact on the local economy and population (deadline: 06/2019).